Here is a simple recipe on how to cook Soya Mince. It can be enjoyed with any starch such as nshima, rice, pasta and potatoes.
How to cook Soya Mince
You will need;
1 pack of Soya mince (of any brand) Note: Soya Mince is not the same as Soya chunks
1 small onion
2 tablespoons tomato paste or 1 medium tomato
1 medium carrot
Knorr Brown onion soup thickener
1. Mix the Soya mince in a pot with 1 cup of water and a tablespoon of cooking oil
2. Bring to a boil while stirring continuously and let it simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Add tomato paste, green pepper, onions (crushed) and steamed carrots
4. Then add 2 tablespoons of Knorr Brown onion soup in a bit of water, stir and add to the mixture.
5. Stir continuously and simmer for 5 more minutes
6. Serve with pasta, rice potatoes and bread.
You might also like: How to cook Soya Chunks Curry