Fish is a high-protein, low-fat food that provides a range of health benefits. White-fleshed fish, is lower in fat than any other source of animal protein, and oily fish are high in omega-3 fatty acids.
One healthy way to prepare fish is by grilling into the oven because this preparation method does not need a lot of oil.
2 Tilapia fish
2 lemons or concentrated lemon juice
Fish spice seasoning
Lemon and Herb sauce
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons Cooking oil
1. Remove scales gut the fish. Clean with running water and remove the gills(optional)
2. Cut 3 times using a knife into the steak of the fish on both sides
3. Mix the lemon and herb sauce with the fish seasoning and some some salt
4. Rub the sauce and spice mixture onto the fish thoroughly even inside the steak on the cut areas
5. Rub some butter into the cut areas
6. Put 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in the baking tray and rub thoroughly to cover the whole pan
7. Sprinkle some cooking oil all over the fish as well
1.Preheat oven to 450 F (230 C), grill function.
2.Place the fish over the rack of the oven and place the rack on a baking tray so all the grease can drip there.
3. Place in the preheated oven
4. Grill for about 20-30 minutes . When one side is ready, turn on the other side and rub with the grease dripping in the tray to make it more tasty
5. Serve with Nshima or French fries. Enjoy!